[Zope] ZOPE 2.4.1 and ODBC drivers report incorrect records

CURTIS David David.Curtis@state.or.us
18 Oct 2001 08:06:17 -0700

Hi.
I am using NT4 Zope 2.4.1 and Microsoft Access on a laptop computer.  My problem is that the when searching for records and displaying them it reports incorrects values. The database is fairly small (only 2,000 records).  When I test the number of records using the ODBC Connection TEST button it also INCORRECTLY displays the records.  For example,  it will display only 50 records and then when you choose to display the next 50 it produces an error message.  I have compacted and repaired  the database and reindex it.  What is the problem?