[Zope] ZOPE 2.4.1 and ODBC drivers report incorrect records

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:20:55 +0200

It could be that there is a problem with the dtml displaying the results on
the test page.
This happens the same with the MySQL DA. Haven't found time to look at it,
but I guess it won't be that big of a problem. I'm almost sure it is because
of an error in the dtml, since it works (at least with MySQL) as it should
when creating your own browsing method.

Tom.

----- Original Message -----
From: "CURTIS David" <David.Curtis@state.or.us>
To: "IPM Return requested (Receipt notification requested)" <Zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 5:06 PM
Subject: [Zope] ZOPE 2.4.1 and ODBC drivers report incorrect records

> Hi.
> I am using NT4 Zope 2.4.1 and Microsoft Access on a laptop computer.  My
problem is that the when searching for records and displaying them it
reports incorrects values. The database is fairly small (only 2,000
records).  When I test the number of records using the ODBC Connection TEST
button it also INCORRECTLY displays the records.  For example,  it will
display only 50 records and then when you choose to display the next 50 it
produces an error message.  I have compacted and repaired  the database and
reindex it.  What is the problem?