[Zope] ZCatalog with OR expression

Garikoitz Araolaza gari@eibar.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:37:28 +0200

Hi!

I'm trying to get an OR expression from a catalog:

For example:

<dtml-in "Catalog(meta_type='Image', title='Z*')">

So, this way I'm having objects with meta_type='Image' AND title starting
with Z.

Now, I need an OR expression:

I need cataloged objects with meta_type='Image' OR with title='Z*'

This can be done adding "two Catalogs:

<dtml-in "Catalog(meta_type='Image')+Catalog(title='Z*')">

But... this way I get some objects two times: the ones filling both
expressions.

How could this be done better?

Thanks if somebody can help...

Gari

PS: The real case is more complicated, I'm searching dates between
ranges... but I think that the problem is the basic solution... Thank you.

Aurki Euskara hutsezko bilatzailea
http://www.aurki.com
Zure laguntza behar dugu. Egin zaitez editore!