[Zope] aq_explicit only and DTML Document

Behrens Matt - Grand Rapids Matt.Behrens@Kohler.Com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:46:00 -0400

Let me try this again.  There has got to be an explanation and/or
workaround for this.  I am beating my head up against the wall.

Given a DTML Method that spits out a folder index that is acquired by
subfolders with the following code:

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Document')">
</dtml-in>

Well, this mostly works but acquires summary from the containing folder
or above if it is not set on the document.  So I try

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Document')">
  <dtml-with aq_explicit>
   <dtml-var meta_type> (<dtml-var summary missing="">)
  </dtml-with></p>
</dtml-in>

Same problem.  So I now try

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Document')">
  <dtml-with aq_explicit only>
   <dtml-var meta_type> (<dtml-var summary missing="">)
  </dtml-with></p>
</dtml-in>

and I get a KeyError.  Apparently aq_explicit is empty inside a DTML
Document?  If I expand objectValues to include some of my other content
types (File, Folder, etc.) 'aq_explicit only' works as expected.

Anyone have any clue what gives here?

--
Matt Behrens <matt.behrens@kohler.com>
System Analyst, Baker Furniture