[Zope] Zope and PDF

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:41:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I use a different aproach to generate PDF in my simple officemanagement I
built with Zope and ZPatterns.

On the inputform for my invoice generator I have a button "write invoice"=
,
this calls a python script outside of Zope with the invoice-nr as paramet=
er.
This python programm gets its data from Zope via xml-rpc, it could also
report back to Zope when it is ready.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. B=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163