[Zope] Zope and PDF

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:04:52 +1000

I have a need to create PDF files from a Zope application. I have been
reading this thread on PDFs. I have no idea how to start creating pdf files.
I have taken a look at reportlab and it looks all a bit too complex for what
I want.

I just what to convert an HTML doc to a PDF doc. Sounds simple enough.

Anyway, could anybody give me some hints as to where I should start. A
couple of URLS or how to links.

Thanks
Tom