[Zope] Problem with Zope Book example

Michael Sanborn msanborn@adobe.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:18:10 -0700

Hi,

I'm working my way through the Zope Book (using Zope 2.4.1 on Win2000), and
have run into a problem in the "Using External Methods" section (p. 155).
It describes an Extensions directory in the top-level Zope directory, which
wasn't there in my installation. So I added it, added the Example.py file
as directed, and followed the instructions to create an External method
(id=hello, Module Name=Example, Function Name=hello). This gave me the message:

The specified module, Example, couldn't be found.

I tried it again with a blank __init__.py file in the directory. I also
tried restarting Zope. Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Michael