[Zope] CLIENT_HOME NameError

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:59:06 -0400

Hi Lee,

Try this:

1.  cd to the "lib/python" directory of your broken Zope install
2.  run python (e.g. just type "python", hit enter, or find the
executable and run it)
3.  type: import Zope; app=Zope.app()

See if any tracebacks occur.  If they do, send them over.  If they
don't.. well... we need to find out what's going on.