[Zope] ExUserFolder + Core Session Tracking - authentication with cookies, error on first load

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 04:53:12 +0300

Using:
Zope Zope 2.3.2
ExUserFolder 0-8-0
CoreSessionTracking 0.9

I spent some time today downlaoding and playing around with exUserFolder
and got it to auhenticate from Postgres just fine. Then I tired to play
around also with CoreSessionTracking and found this problem.

I have a secured folder, which requires authentication and in which I
will try to move into. Authentication pops up and I write rigth username
and password. Then should come the page, but usually comes error - from
which the traceback is down below. That error also comes from time to
time, if I reload page which is using core session tracking.

Example page I used testing core session tracking:

<dtml-with sessiondatamanager>
          <dtml-let a=getSessionData>
            Before change: <dtml-var a><br>
            <dtml-call "a.set('zopetime', ZopeTime())">
            <dtml-comment>
            'zopetime' will be set to a datetime object for the current
            session
            </dtml-comment>
            After change:  <dtml-var a><br>
          </dtml-let>
        </dtml-with>

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223,
in publish_module
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File /usr/share/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162,
in publish
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
446, in traverse
  File /var/zope/Products/exUserFolder/exUserFolder.py, line 834, in
validate
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /var/zope/Products/exUserFolder/exUserFolder.py, line 755, in
cookie_validate
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /var/zope/Products/exUserFolder/UserCache/UserCache.py, line 87,
in getUser
  File /var/zope/Products/exUserFolder/exUserFolder.py, line 177, in
notifyCacheRemoval
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'flushTempProperties'

-->

Anyone else noticed this?

-huima