[Zope] A new list needed?

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 23:47:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, James Johnson wrote:

> is the new people missing out on all the good stuff that the more advanced
> people do with Zope.
>
>   This is one of the things I love about Zope, the ability to interact with the
> Guru's.  Your idea makes sense, I just believe that the quickest way for a

New users *can read* the more advanced lists (as many new- and
intermediate-users in PostgreSQL land read the -hackers list.) This is
a good thing, as they can get the exposure to these ideas.

The real value, though, is that the advanced users ask questions and
contribute without being drowned out in a million "What is acquisition?"
questions.

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant