[Zope] Thanks

Andrew Kenneth Milton bit-bucket@theinternet.com.au
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 02:37:19 +1000

Due to the sheer volume of personal attacks I have received from members
of this list over the past three days, I find myself in somewhat of a
predicament.

These emails have been rather upsetting to me, and while I'm normally
fairly thick skinned about such things, this has simply gone too far. I
now find myself dreading reading my email, and that is unacceptable.

I am bracing for a new round of the same once the digest goes out,
hopefully the percentage of cowards is somewhat less in the digest
userbase than the live userbase.

I'm have unsubscribed from the mailing lists, and therefore I guess I
invalidate my previous request for a new one.

Thanks it's been fun.