[Zope] ZPugDC 25 October Jim Fulton

Chris Abraham cja@dds.nl
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 04:58:11 +0200

Hi All:

I have been under water all month and I am sorry that I have not been better at
keeping this community list going.  Anyway, the reason there has been so much
frustration is because ZPUG.org has been split between two servers and I just
wanted to remain hands-off until things resolved.  They didn't.  Well,

I have not been able to get onto the server to change the front pager, but we
have the delightful and elegant Mr. Jim Fulton, the father of Zope and the
amazing (so amazing that even the Python kids love it) ZODB!

So, from 7-9 on October 25th, we will bask in Jim's presentation as well as
really spending more time and energy keeping it simple.  There will be plenty of
time for questions, a liberal half-time schmooze, and whatnot.

We will be able to fit into the larger room because Jim will be bringing Zope
Corp's little overhead and a fancy laptop.  Bring your notebooks, a lot of fun
will be had by all.

Joya Subudhi of Foretec Seminars will be sharing with us all of the joy of the
upcoming Python 10 conference <http://www.python10.com> -- and Python 10 will be
plying us with drinks at Brickskeller afterwards.

Also, we are getting our server house in order and the folks and imeme <http://
www.imeme.com> are generous enough to offer ZPug a hope gratis!  They do amazing
work so if you have any Zope Hosting needs, please go check them out and tell
them you got the message from us!

Thanks, all, for your patience!

Chris

--