[Zope] A new list needed?

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:09:40 +0400

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 05:04:52PM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> >    NO PLEASE!!!!! We have enough spam already, we don't need more spam in a
> > newsgroups.
>
> You'd rather have 200+ messages a day dumped into your inbox when you
> only care about a few of them? Yuck. If there were newsgroups I'd
> unsub from this list in a minute.

   That's bad. First, I am really interesting in most of these messages -
there are many hidden treasure I obtained by reading all of them.
   Second, it seems you are trying to make the lists work for you without
working for the lists. You want us to answer your questions, but you don't
want to answer our questions.
   When I had information, I answer to people question. But to answer a
question I must first to read it, right? So I need to read every message in
the list anyway.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru