[Zope] call for a new list -- did we ever come to a conclusion?

Philip Kilner phil@xfr.co.uk
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:04:19 +0100

Hi All,

In article <005f01c15aca$97e42710$1701640a@pythonic>, Alan runyan wrote:
> whats very worrying is that Andrew says he got personal attacks.  I know the
> Zope community has grown in the past few years.  but I thought on a whole
> the community was mature enough and warm-hearted enough to be above
personal
> attacks.  I agree w/ webmaven that he should post these emails publicly so
> we could see the offenders.   We shoulndt tolerate this in our community.

I'd like to second that. I found Andrew's discomfort very disturbing - there just isn't
any justification for such behaviour.

Regards

PhilK

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:07 +0100

When your friend speaks his mind you fear not
        the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay".
And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;

                - from The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran