[Zope] call for a new list -- did we ever come to a conclusion?

Frank Tegtmeyer fte@lightwerk.com
22 Oct 2001 12:37:51 +0200

"alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com> writes:

> attacks.  I agree w/ webmaven that he should post these emails publicly so
> we could see the offenders.

Personal mails should never be made public, even if they are
attacks. That's a very basic rule of netiquette.

> We shoulndt tolerate this in our community.

You will have to live with such things in every large group of
individuals. There is nothing you can do about it.
And don't think about a "community of all Zope users". That's far away
from reality. With bringing Zope to the masses you get exactly that:
masses that see Zope only as a technical vehicle to get their job
done.

Regards, Frank
--
CTO Lightwerk GmbH  Email: fte@Lightwerk.com
Phone: +49 2434 800781  Fax: +49 2434 800794