[Zope] how to make MySQL server accessible from zope

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 06:04:48 -0500

Hi Kamal,

Here is a thread that might help getting ZMySQLDA running on Windows:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=127988&forum_id=70461

for connection string I use:

dbname@hostname username password

so suppose you have a database "test" on a machine named "dbhost" with a
user "sam" and a password "secret" then you'd use:

test@dbhost sam secret

as your connection string.

Good Luck!
-steve