[Zope] Newbie

Lindstrom Greg - glinds Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:00:52 -0500

greetings-

I am new (2 weeks) to the zope scene and enjoy what I see.  I have spent the
day learning database connectivity and would like to get reference material
on ODBC, particularly as it relates to Zope (for example, how do I handle
date/time data types).  I have the Zope book, which is a great start, but I
feel that I am ready for more.

Along the same lines, what do you feel is the best way to learn screen
layouts? Should I look at the source of pages I like? Or is there a
reference on (HTML??) design?

Thanks, everyone!

Greg Lindstrom
Acxiom Corporation,                    mail: CWY10011149
InfoBase Products Development                  office: (501) 342-1626
301 Industrial Blvd, Conway, AR, 72032     fax:     (501) 336-3911
email: Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com

"Mojo, You're a Bad Monkey"  Bubbles (Powerpuff Girl), after a failed
attempt by the evil Mojo to overtake the world.