[Zope] Zope-WebDAV

mbagepll@memphis.edu mbagepll@memphis.edu
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:17:44 -0500

----38c7270e1a3313a8

Hi Andreas Jung,

I have few questions about using Zope-WebDAV. I am using the Zope 2.4.2
with Win2K. I have created a web folder for zope on a different
machine. And I have problems renaming the Zope folders via. WebDAV. I
am curious to know...

 1. How do Zope-WebDAV work together?
 2. Using client web folder can I rename the Zope folders (I could not
 do this. I tried to, but it gave me an error message saying, "unable
 to rename the folder")?
 3. Can I drag and drop items into a Zope folders via client web folder?
 (I could not do even this.The error it gives me is,"cannot copy the
 item into the specified folder").
 4. How do i edit the dtml documents via. WebDAV?

Please let me know if this is a bug or if I have to configure something
else to make it work.

Thanks,
Madhavi Bagepalli

----38c7270e1a3313a8

begin:vcard
n:Bagepalli;Madhavi
tel;home:901-452-8078
tel;work:901-678-1659
org:The University of Memphis;Academic Systems
adr:;;3570 Mynders, Apt # 12;Memphis;TN ;38111;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mbagepll@memphis.edu
title:Graduate Assistant
end:vcard