[Zope] Looking for Zope & Python Gurus' Résumés, SVP

Chris Abraham cja@dds.nl
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:19:20 +0200

ZPugs and PIGies:

I would like to have a file of Python, and Zope coders who are available for
short-term, long-term, contract, sub-contract work, project-based, and
"crap, it broke can you fix it?" work.  Either in the Washington Metro Area or
via Telecommuting.

If you are out of the DC-Area, please send your résumé anyway, and I will
keep it on file.  I am getting lots of requests and I want to make sure that I
have loads of people who might be interested in the projects.

Please send your résumé and an hourly, day, and salary range and I will
do what I can.

Cheers,

Chris Abraham
--