[Zope] Zope-WebDAV

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:28:14 -0400

In general Zope *tries* to work well with WebDAV and Windows.
I have posted a detailed explanation of the problems with WebDAV
and especially Win2K some time ago. Please check the mailinglists\
archive.

To your questions:

1) see above
2) I have never seen a problem renaming folders. For debugging purposes
   you can use http://www.zope.org/Members/ajung/WebDAVLogger to intercept
   all WebDAV related HTTP traffic.
3) see 2)
4) DTML documents should be available as normal folder so you can you your
   favourite editor.

Andreas

   -    Andreas Jung                           Zope Corporation        -
  -   EMail: andreas@zope.com                http://www.zope.com      -
 -  "Python Powered"                       http://www.python.org     -
  -   "Makers of Zope"                       http://www.zope.org      -
   -            "Endings are just Beginnings"                          -