[Zope] re: Not your usual way to get into Zope...

earth_to_zope@space.com earth_to_zope@space.com
23 Oct 2001 22:04:38 -0700

It appears that my problem was simply a permissions problem. I did not have the var folder and contents owned by "nobody". Silly me. Hope my forehead heals and I can get all the blood off of the brick wall.
: )

This does not appear to be a very formidable Zope application. Does anyone have any suggestions for making the upgrade to the current version of Zope? Does one export/import the database? Since this is a Zope 1.10 application all of the DTML tags will have to change. Any other gotcha's or words of wisdom?

Darren
earth_to_zope@space.com

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.