[Zope] problem to rename folder

Johan Beauce jbeauce@odyssey-group.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:45:46 +0200

Hello,

I have a little problem. I use this function to rename an object in my site
(file or folder).
It work perfectly with file but I have an error when I try to rename a
folder ....
I think the error is from "PARENT[0]", so do you have a solution ???

    <dtml-let objRename="_.getattr(PARENTS[0], _['idName'])">
       <dtml-call
"objRename.manage_renameObjects([idName],[newId],getWay(REQUEST.PATH_INFO))"

    </dtml-let>

Thanks a lot,
Johan.

>> This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and
addressed.
>> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
within this email is strictly forbidden.
>>  Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Asset
Management Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
>> An electronic message is not binding on its sender.  Any message
referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly
signed.
>>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.