[Zope] Threading, dtml and performance?!

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:18:26 -0400

Tony,

I wonder if you'd experience the same results with a different Python
version?  Do you have an "old" copy of your site that uses Zope 2.3.3 +
Python 1.5.2?

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com