[Zope] Converting from Windows NT 4 to RedHat Linux 7.1

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:43:06 +1300

Hi Steven!

1) That's no problem. I have switched from Linux to Win32 and back without
problems. I think it's best to pack Data.fs before you transfer it, though.

2) This depends on which database you're using. The ZODBCDA adapter is afaik
currently only available for Win32, but you might want to take a look at

http://www.zope.org/Members/TheJester/zodbcda

,a hacked version of it to use with linux-odbc.
For specific databases you might want to search the mailing list archives
("Sybase", "MSSQL", "Access")

hth,
Danny