[Zope] PDF from external method

Juergen R. Plasser / HEXAGON plasser@hexagon.at
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:08:00 +0200

--On Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2001 13:21 -0400 Brad Clements
<bkc@murkworks.com> wrote:

> Easy, our external method just gets the output from reportlab in a string
> like object, then  writes the data to RESPONSE.
>

>  def externalmethod(self,REQUEST,RESPONSE, ... other stuff):
>  <snip>

How do I define this external method in Zope, or how can I call the
external method with the 3 parameters? (sorry newbie).

When I declare an external method like this:

Id       test
Title    Testmethod
Module	 testmodule
Function externalmethod(self,REQUEST,RESPONSE)

I receive the following error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: externalmethod() takes exactly 3 arguments (0 given)

Is there any good summary where I can get some more info about external
methods?

Juergen