[Zope] pcgi

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:56:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to run zope behind the Personal Web Server of a Windows NT4.0 PC,
just as a test. I didn't had problems with this a year or so ago, but now
I'm experiencing problems, and I'm out of possible problems ideas.
I did the extension mapping through the registry.

When I try to access the page localhost/cgi-bin/zope.pcgi

I get the message (Temporary not available)
In the html source, I find the message :

<!--
Error parsing pcgi info file
pcgi-wrapper-version 2.0a4
-->

When I run the parseinfo file, I get a list, unfortunately, I don't know how
to interprete it. The only error message I get is : r->displayErrors 1 (the
rest of messages look ok)

What am I doing wrong? Or how can I find the parsing error?

ps. I see that there is no pcgi.soc file in my var directory? Is this
normal, ie may I assume that with a proper functioning this soc file is
created?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.