[Zope] more HEAD by Anonymous User... is making me nervous

Carl Blesius cblesius@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:32:29 +0200

There are not any objects of that name (HEAD) in the folders... I mean
they are not visible in the Zope GUI.
So I am not sure how to answer your question Andy.

Zope 2.4.1 (binary release, python 2.1, solaris-2.6-sparc), python
2.1.0, sunos5

Carl