[Zope] How to automagically wrap any dtml-doc with std_header/footer

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:16:18 +0200

Hello!

How do I go about to create the following situation:

I want every dtml-method/document that is called from a browser to be
wrapped with standard_html_header or standard_html_footer, even if there are
no <dtml-var standard_html_...> tags in them.

Just to clarify my question - I have a document "foo":

---
<h1>Foo rules!</h1>
<dtml-stuff expr="goes here" ...>
---

that does not include std_header/footer and when called by

   http://bar/foo

it should be returned to the browser as if it had looked like this:

---
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h1>Foo rules!</h1>
<dtml-stuff expr="goes here" ...>
</dtml-var standard_html_footer>
---

ZPT/TAL or CMF answers need not apply, as they are (in our opinion, anyway)
too un-mature at this point to be usable for our particular project.

Any help appreciated.

Sincerely,

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services