[Zope] DTML 'objectValues()' problem

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:19:06 +0200

Hi,

Isnt the useage:

<dtml-in "objectValues('DTMLDocument')">
..<dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in>

I've never tried just objectValues(), but if you wanted to get all of
the items of a folder, couldn't you use:

<dtml-in folder>
  <Dtml-var id>
</dtml-in>

?

My barely one ugly looking euro-cent.

Paul Zwarts

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of
('/.)
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 11:14 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] DTML 'objectValues()' problem

I have Zope 2.4.0 on a FreeBSD 4.4 release system.  I am trying to use
the
<dtml-in "objectValues()" > to get the list of files in a directory ( a
very common thing to do).  But it doesn't work.  objectValues() returns
nothing at all.  In another folder, I managed to write a python script
where I called it drom the context object, and it works then, but not in
DTML.  Now, in a seperate folder, it won't even work in a seperate
python
script, better yet from a DTML call.  This is very frustrating, and I
would appreciate any input.  Thanks.

-Dave