[Zope] Re: Threading, dtml and performance?!

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:25:25 +0200

Oliver Erlewein wrote:

> Hi
>
> It can't be the browser. I've tested Win NT (all is well) and Solaris
> (hangup) with the same Browserconstellation. The only difference was that Solaris
> runs with Apache. And my research has turned up that it is very unlikely, that
> Apache can be the cause.

How does Apache call zope (pcgi, fcgi, mod_pcgi, mod_proxy, ...)?

Can you also try your scripts directly on Zope (most likely port 8080)

> What would really help are more people trying your (because its easier)
> script on their machiene and telling us what happened. Of special interest are
> Solaris installations especially if they do not have the problem then we'd have
> something to compare against. So please people do us the favour and run the
> test!

I've lost the start of this thread, so I don't find the scripts.

Could you send them to me off-list so that I can test on Solaris x86 ?

---------
Hannu