[Zope] Re: (Solaris) Threading, dtml and performance?!

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:28:37 -0400

It'd be pretty interesting if Anthony Baxter was able to run your tests.
  I know he's got a serious set of Solaris machines.  Alas, I'm not sure
what to do either...it would seem that we need a Solaris threading expert.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com