[Zope] Re: Threading, dtml and performance?!

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:32:54 +0100

On 26/10/01 1:25 pm, "Jens Vagelpohl" <jens@zope.com> wrote:

> tony,
>
> zope and python 2.2 are not compatible at this moment.
>
> jens

Thanks for the clarification Jens - that's saved me quite a bit of time! :)

Lest people think I'm getting steamed up about this issue - I'm not at the
moment, I have confidence that this threading issue *will* get sorted. My
main problem is that my own competence in the areas that might make a
difference is pretty limited, so I can't help out that easily.

But I really look forward to having a multi-threaded ZEO setup firing on all
6 of the processors on our Sun-iron ;)

Many thanks,
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140