[Zope] GenericUserSource and LoginManager

CJ Kucera pez@apocalyptech.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:45:05 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, so now I'm playing around with LoginManger, which is finally
installed correctly (or so it seems), but when I go to add a new
LoginManger, the list of User Sources is blank.  Many pages I've found
tell me that LoginManager comes with a default kind of Source called
"GenericUserSource," and I looked in the LoginManager product directory
under lib/python/Products and it LOOKS like GenericUserSource is there,
but I can't actually find it inside Zope.

The Control Panel says that both ZPatterns and LoginManager are
installed correctly:
  ZPatterns (Installed product ZPatterns (ZPatterns-0-3-0))
  LoginManager (Installed product LoginManager (LoginManager-0-8-6))

If someone could help me out here, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
CJ

WOW: Rapacious           | A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to
apocalyptech.com/wow     |  renounce the devil.  Replied Voltaire, "This
pez@apocalyptech.com     |              is no time to make new enemies."