[Zope] disc files inner methods

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:22:04 -0400

clark,

well that clears it up...  (by the way, cross-posting to several lists is
highly frowned upon, i am restricting this to zope@zope.org where it fits
the best)

it is true that python scripts in zope can be hard to debug.

there is an alternative if you need access to debugging tools: use
"External Methods". the code resides on the file system and you can use
pdb.set_trace inside them and all that.

jens