[Zope] webdav + sitecopy + SiteRoot

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:16:18 -0400

If the function of the siteroot is ONLY to create a virtualroot and no other
weird proxy stuff, then try replacing it with the
EnhancedVirtualHostMonster.  Then all your SiteRoot issues disappear.
I recently replaced several SiteRoots with eVHM so the contents could be
more acessible across Zope.  It is great.
-Trevor