[Zope] Trouble migrating to a PhotoFolder setup

Kirk Strauser kirk@strauser.com
26 Oct 2001 16:54:05 -0500

I'm a (very) new Zope admin, and after seeing the featureset of Ron Bickers'
Photo Product, I'm eager to start using it to automagically thumbnail photo
uploads.  I have Photo installed and working on my FreeBSD 4.4 / Zope 2.4.1
servers, and I can add images to my heart's content through the management
interface, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use a DTML call
to insert an uploaded image as a Photo object into a PhotoFolder.

I have a variable named 'imagename' that stores the value of the id I'd like
the Photo to have.  Another variable, 'imagefile', is the object returned
for an <input type="file" ...> form element.  I had been using:

   <dtml-call expr="manage_addImage(id=imagename, file=imagefile,
   title=imagename)">

to create an Image object previously.  I've tried Google, archives of this
mailing list, and elsewhere, but I just can't seem to find the equivalent
<dtml-call> tag to add a Photo.

TIA for any assistance.  I'm really looking forward to using this setup!
--
Kirk Strauser