[Zope] Security question

Bocquillon Philippe Philippe.Bocquillon@trasys.be
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:35:44 +0200

Hello,

I have defined a new role. Zope is refusing me to add an object (of my own
Python class), even if I check on all the permission settings for that role
in the Security tab of the container folder (in a first step I turned only
on some obvious permissions that role should have, but as Zope refused
access to that role, I decided to try with setting on all the permission
settings: it does not work better).
Can someone help me and give some hints of why Zope is requiring that role
to give password even when all permissions are checked on for that role ?

Thanks in advance,

Philippe Bocquillon