[Zope] Help with the mirrowing folder... (to Dieter Maurer)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:59:10 +0200 (CEST)

Sidnei da Silva writes:
 > Actually, im using an access rule (based on the localizer) to modify my
 > requests to insert the one mirrowing folder just after the root on every url,
 > but then i noticed that the aq_chain of objects below the mirrowing folder,
 > contains the following:

 > folder>, <application instance>, <request container>]
 >
 > I think it should be only one instance of the mirrowing folder on the
 > aq_chain, but could figure out where is the error.
 >
 > Can you help me to solve this?
Not easily...

You can use Shane's "showaq" to analyse more deeply the
acquisition structure.
When I did this, I saw quite nasty structures created by
"MirroringFolder". But I can not easily do something about
them...

Dieter