[Zope] can not login from localhost

Paz paz@chello.nl
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:34:12 +0100

Kent,

What is the symptom? Do you get the authentication box? If so, your u/p
is rejected? You can always use the zpasswd.py in the root of the zope
installation to override the superuser. If you don't even get a logon
box, then the problem is elsewhere. Make sure you fully qualify the url.
Use http://127.0.0.1:port

Paul Zwarts

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of Sin
Hang Kin
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 3:45 AM
To: Zope Admin list
Subject: [Zope] can not login from localhost

All of suddent, I can not logon to the win2000 hosted zope from
localhost.
logon from other box on the same subnet is ok. But logon from localhost
fail.

I have try to reinstall both 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 but all fail.

Are there any things I can try or anyway to debug this?

The server is win 2000 and I have try ie5.5 and ie6 both fail.

Rgs,

Kent Sin