[Zope] Upgrading from 2.3.3 ---> 2.4.2 on Linux

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:30:48 -0500

copy the Data.fs and products into the new 2.4.2 sandbox and restart...

this is one of these situations where a SOFTWARE_HOME / INSTANCE_HOME ZEO
setup can make your life *so* much easier. for my sandboxes, switching to
a new zope release takes about 1 minute.

jens