[Zope] Sequence-Item

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:57:18 -0800

Hi;
I have this code:

<dtml-if expr="number_attendees==1">
  Thank you, <dtml-var first_name>. Please tell us about the
attendee...<br>&nbsp;<br>
<dtml-else>
  Thank you, <dtml-var first_name>. Please tell us about the
attendees...<br>&nbsp;<br>
</dtml-if>
<dtml-in expr="_.range(number_attendees)">
  <dtml-if expr="sequence-item==0">
   <dtml-var sequence-item>st Attendee:<br>
  <dtml-elif expr="sequence-item==1">
   <dtml-var sequence-item>nd Attendee:<br>
  <dtml-elif expr="sequence-item==2">
   <dtml-var sequence-item>rd Attendee:<br>
  <dtml-else>
   <dtml-var sequence-item>th Attendee:<br>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

I get an error that the compiler doesn't recognize the variable *sequence*.
Apparently, I'm not properly communicating to Zope that I'm trying to call
the variable *sequence-item* and that it should be iterating through the
loop. How do I do this correctly?
TIA,
BenO