[Zope] dtml-in

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:08:02 -0800

Hi;
I'm sure this code is terribly botched, but I've been to the DTML Reference
and didn't find any help there. Here's my code:

        <dtml-in "All_Seminars.Basic_Structural_Concepts()">
         <select>
          <dtml-let field=sequence-item>
           <option><dtml-var "field.render()"></option>
          </dtml-let>
         </select>
        </dtml-in>

All_Seminars is a folder and Basic_Structural_Concepts is nested within
that folder. Within the latter are a series of dtml methods I would like to
iterate through as options within the <select> tag. Can someone tell me how
to do this and/or point me to a good tutorial on the subject?
TIA,
BenO