[Zope] Two Questions

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:02:32 -0800

Hi;
1. I have pages with inline frames. All call a css document from the
standard_html_header. For the framed pages I need to put a background image
that must be referenced from the css document; however I don't want this to
happen for the other pages. All framed pages end with *_frame*. I would
like to write a <dtml-if> tag that would read the url of the calling
document and determine if it is a framed page. (Of course, I could simply
write a separate standard_html_header, but I'd like to learn something
here.) How do I do this?
2. The image that is called in the aforementioned css document is generated
by a certain dtml method which randomly calls other dtml methods (which
each reference a specific image) out of a certain folder. I need to
reference the name of the method in the framed document; however, if I
simply re-call the dtml method that randomly calls the others, I'll end up
with 2 different documents (and therefore names), and I must reference the
same document. How do I do this?
TIA,
BenO