[Zope] NEWBIE: manage_delObject, manage_delProperties?

Michael michael@exasource.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:11:13 -0700

I'm trying to figure out how to delete an object from Zope.  I use
manage_editProperties to add and index, and manage_changeProperties
to edit and reindex, that all works fine, but I'm not sure how to delete.

I am using :

<dtml-call "propertysheets.entry_info.manage_delProperties(REQUEST)"> and
this just gives me an error message and I also tried:

<dtml-call "propertysheets.entry_info.manage_delObject(REQUEST)"> but that
errors out too.

I am using this on a database object that contains the fields:
id (this is set by ZopeTime)
first_name
last_name
email_address
mail_request
interest_area

Can anybody point out what I am doing wrong?

Michael