[Zope] can not use umlaute with structered text

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:31:57 -0500

Using STXNG with non-ascii characters requires that
your locale environment must be set correctly e.g.

   export LC_ALL="de_DE"

when you are working with german text. You also
have to start Zope using the -L option.

When you use STXNG without Zope, your code must look
similiar like this:

import locale
locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL,"")
from StructuredText.StructuredText import HTML

print HTML('.....')

Andreas