[Zope] NEWBIE: manage_delObject, manage_delProperties?

Julián Muñoz Domínguez jmunoz@softhome.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:55:40 GMT

I am using manage_delObjects method directly over the object.
This is not very well documented, It's the only way I found to do it.

El 29/10/01, 20:11:13, michael@exasource.com (Michael) escribió sobre el
tema [Zope] NEWBIE: manage_delObject, manage_delProperties?:

> I'm trying to figure out how to delete an object from Zope.  I use
> manage_editProperties to add and index, and manage_changeProperties
> to edit and reindex, that all works fine, but I'm not sure how to dele=
te.