[Zope] ZopeTime Error

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:49:13 GMT

Mike:

I just rechecked my Zope installation (2.3.1 on Linux (Debian)).  I do not set
special pemission for Anonymous (or anyone else) to access ZopeTime.  Are you
sure that ZopeTime is the problem?  This hasn't come up on the listgroup in the
past and ZopeTime is rather old.

I would look elsewhere than ZopeTime.  Something else must be amiss.  Are you
starting Zope as root, but running as nobody?  Do you have the file permissions
set correctly in the installation?

Ron