[Zope] METAL "incompatible version" error

Alan Jaffray jaffray@pobox.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:30:10 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to use ZPT for the first time, in Zope 2.4.2.  I keep getting
this error when trying to view a document using a macro::

    TAL.TALDefs.METALError: macro 'here/master' has incompatible version None, at line 1, column 1

Anyone have a clue what that's about?  The document calling the macro is
very simple::

Someone emailed about the same problem a month ago, and no one
answered; I'm hoping someone can offer a clue this time. [1]_

Thanks,

Alan

.. [1] http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2001-September/100254.html