[Zope] [ Help ] Management with user without Manager-role, but all the permissions

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:42:48 -0500

this could be a browser problem. some browsers have problems with the ZMI,
  most notably some versions of IE. make sure you have the latest version,
in case you use IE.

jens