[Zope] [ Help ] Management with user without Manager-role, but all the permissions

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:49:19 +0200

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> this could be a browser problem. some browsers have problems with the ZMI,
>   most notably some versions of IE. make sure you have the latest version,
> in case you use IE.

*dough* Tested it with Opera too and worked.

What creates these problems with IE - meaning is it something just to
blame MS or is it something that can and/or will be fixed in Zope? I
just noticed that with one application I seem to get 'Name Error' with
IE too - while other browsers work fine. In the application a product is
created with form and id for the product is taken from REQUEST['id'].
Somehow IE screws it up...

-huima